Today, I received a new payment schedule from the CSA (dated 10th Sept 2015) for the case where I’m the “Parent With Care”. The CSA have, inexplicably, decided to generously afford my Ex the luxury of spreading his arrears that he owes me over a 15 month period.
As the arrears figure that the CSA are currently basing their calculations on doesn’t even include:
- the £1976 that he should have paid me in the 12 months up to the 27th of May 2015, but which the CSA say they aren’t going to extract from my Ex, despite the fact my Ex failed to notify the CSA of his increased earnings!
- the extra maintenance payments I should have received from July 2013 to Mid-April 2014, (when he falsely claimed our eldest child still resided with him, when in fact she was living elsewhere).
- the maintenance I was forced to pay my Ex, for the period July 2013 to Mid-April 2014, again, because my Ex falsely claimed our eldest child still lived at his property.
- the maintenance I’ve had to continue to pay my Ex, since our eldest child moved back to my house, in early June 2015
- the extra maintenance I’ve been deprived of since early June 2015, when my Ex has falsely claimed our eldest child still resided at his house.
Based on all of the above, you can see that my Ex owes me thousands more than he has been assessed as paying, as a direct result of HMRC’s and the CSA’s incompetence.
My Ex is currently assessed as only owing me a few hundred, yet they’re still allowing him to spread it over 15 months. I am disgusted.