I’m waiting for several responses, reasons. I’ll try to start listing them soon. I’m waiting for:
- JSA (3rd claim) Appeal Bundle.
- CSA – I’m waiting for one more Appeal Bundle, don’t know whether it will come from the CSA, or from CM Options, now my case has been transferred over.
- Response from I.C.E. (Independent Case Examiner) re: CAPITA complaint.
- Response from I.C.E. (Independent Case Examiner) re: CSA complaint.
- Responses re: numerous complaints made to the DWP’s Central England Complaints Resolution Team, over a period of several months, and further escalated complaints.
- Legal Assistance – I applied to Bar Pro Bono for help over a year and a half ago, still hope to get some advice, eventually.